Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Canon EOS 2000D + EF-S 18-55mm IS II
- 24.1 megapixels
- APS-C / 22.3 x 14.9 mm CMOS sensor
- Built-in WiFi
Top features of Canon EOS 2000D + EF-S 18-55mm IS II:
-Canon EOS 2000D + EF-S 18-55mm IS II takes fantastic photos and Full HD videos
– Connect your Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera to smartphones and tablets
– Guided modes and filters for creative photos
– Fast autofocus and processing means you won’t miss the moment
Take fantastic photos
- The Camera with EF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens lets you take photos packed with detail, and Full HD videos that brings action to life.
- The standard zoom lens included with the camera is perfect for use in a wide range of situations, and has image stabilisation so you can shoot sharp handheld images.
Connect your camera
- Share your favourite shots with friends and followers quickly with WiFi connectivity on the Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera.
- Alongside the Canon Connect app, the WiFi connection lets you connect and transfer images across your devices.
- You can also use the app to control your camera remotely, so you can take selfies or take images from unique angles.
- Build your confidence with the guided modes on the Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera. It offers on-screen previews and advice on settings with the Creative Auto mode.
- There’s also a companion app that gives you even more guidance.
- If you’re just keen to start taking photos, you can let your camera do all the hard work with Scene Intelligent Auto.
Fast autofocus and processing with Canon EOS 2000D + EF-S 18-55mm IS II
- There’s nothing worse than missing that special moment.
- That’s why the Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera has a fast autofocus and continuous shooting at 3 fps ?C? you’ll capture sharp images.
- You can see exactly what you’re shooting thanks to the 3?? LCD screen.
- The decisive moment, that perfect shot, missed because you were waiting for your camera to be ready to take a photo again.
- But it’s not your camera or your shooting technique ?C it’s all down to having the right memory card.
- To prevent that annoying lag when capturing high res images and HD video, opt for a high performance memory card with a fast write speed.
There are no reviews yet.