Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
- Mid-range zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-105mm,
- covering wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture enables greater consistency throughout the zoom range and benefits working in dim conditions with longer focal lengths.
Covering both wide landscapes and tight portraits, the Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens is a great all-around choice for APS-C-format E-mount cameras. It offers a very versatile 24-105mm equivalent zoom range and even features a constant f/4 aperture for consistent performance. Also, through the use of one extra-low dispersion element, one Advanced Aspherical, and three aspherical elements, users will enjoy sharp, aberration-free imagery. Furthermore, the lens benefits from Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate ghosting and flare.
For fast, silent autofocus, the 16-70mm is equipped with a linear motor and uses an internal focus design. It also has Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths. Additionally, the lens can focus as close as 13.8; and it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-105mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
There are no reviews yet.